Thanksgiving Day was a hit here at our house. We hosted this year and for the first time I was brave enough to make a turkey. I succeeded and it wasn't dry and didn't come out like the turkey on the movie Christmas Vacation. The meal was a hit and thanks to some wonderful help we received, the day was a great success :)
The kids had a very special day too, they got to play OUTSIDE all day!! It was 67 degrees here, recording breaking!!!!! It was amazing. I never thought I would be able to let my kids play outside on Thanksgiving day and without coats on.
To end the night, and the seven pies we had to eat we all went as a family (extended family too) to go see the new Muppets movies. It was a huge hit. Parker wants "fart shoes" now and I can't stop singing Animal's song at the end of the movie.
We have SO much to be thankful for this year however, spending the day with family was one of the best blessing we could have asked for.
No comments:
Post a Comment