Ashlyn has slowing been showing an interest in potty training. I believe she is ready but she is scared of the potty. She loves to climb everything...including the toilet but doesn't like to sit on it. I finally convinced her to start to sit on it this week by making up a silly song to sing when she is sitting on it. She even peed in the potty for me last night! We have a lot of things coming up in the next few weeks so I won't push potty training for awhile yet but I want her to be more willing to go when I do ask.
Parker and Hannah
Sitting naked on the potty reading a book is just like how Daddy does it :) (minus the Sesame Street potty seat though)
Reading a book before bed time...with our Elmo toothbrush, of course!
I finally got Ashlyn to sit still for me to take a picture of her toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment